Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Automotive Protection Film||Thickness:||0.07mm|
|Size:||1200mm*100m Or Customized||Anti UV:||3 - 6 Months|
vehicle protection film,
aluminum panel protective film
PE Automotive Protective Film For Auto Transportation Process And Storage
Car Automotive surface Protective Film is the best protection solution for painted surfaces during the assembly, storage and transportation process.
Applied after the painting process, our film provides reliable protection for painted surfaces susceptible to damage.Remove easily and disposed of in an environmental-friendly way. Protect every interior and exterior detail on cars, trucks and other transportation types throughout the supply chain from manufacturer to showroom with our full line of temporary protective films.
BENEFITS of applying RITIAN Automotive Protective Film:
1 - Protect your automotive / vehicle from sandblasting during transport.
2 - Protect your automotive / vehicle from rock chipping during transport.
3 - Protect your automotive / vehicle from harmful chemicals during transport.
4 - Protect your automotive / vehicle from getting scratched during transport.
5 - Protect your automotive / vehicle from squashed bugs during transport.
Automotive Protective Film
|Film Type||PE (Polyethylene) Film|
|Thickness||70 micron (0.07mm)|
|Adhesion on steel||250g/25mm|
|Heat Resistance||80 ℃ ( 140℉)|
|Transport and storage condition||Temperature 15 to 30 ℃ ( 59 to 86℉)|
|Anti UV||180 days|
• Provides reliable surface protection against dust, dirt, scratches and abrasion encountered in
processing, handling, shipping and storage.
• Excellent UV resistance for up to 6 months.
• Conformable over bends and curved surfaces.
• Remains intact during transit.
• Easy to apply and remove no residue.
• For optimum performance, Ritian Automotive Protective Films should be applied and removed at a
temperature not less than 60°F (16°C).
• Surfaces should be dry and free from dirt, oil and other contaminates when film is applied.
• Product Surfaces should be dry and free from dirt, oil and other contaminates when film is applied.
• Protective film should be removed gradually beginning from one edge with a smooth even motion.
Ritian Automotive Protective Film are tested and approved for exposure to the elements.
We offer a lower cost point for vehicles or components that the film will be removed prior to vehicle shipment.These films have limited resistance to UV and outdoor conditions.
We manufacture a full line of temporary protection films and special UV films with clean removal adhesives.
With years of export experience along with excellent quality,advanced services and competitive prices, Ritian has won numerous customers' trust and support.
We have over 14 years of experience in the protection film industry, OEM & ODM and custom & bespoke orders are acceptable. we can adapt our protection film parameters to a specific characteristics suitable for your business or special need
For more information on how to select a protective film, or to get samples shipped to you today, please contact us through phone or email.
Contact Person: Crystal