Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Protective Film||Color:||Blue Or Customize Color|
|Thickness:||50 Micron / 0.05 Mm||Adhesive Type:||Solvent Based|
|Width Range:||20 ~ 1240mm||Length Range:||50 ~ 500M|
|UV:||Anti UV For 6 Months||Adhesion:||Medium Tack|
clear protective film,
mirror protection film
50 micron Blue color PE material Stainless Steel Protective Film RH05010BL
The 50 micron Blue color surface Protective Films Film, stainless steel protective film is recommended for the protection of Stainless Steel surfaces against dirt and damage during processing, storage and transportation.
Stainless Steel PE Protection Film has following functions:
We offers a wide range of innovative solutions for protection of Stainless Steel having different types of surface finish and for varied applications. The protection films have an extensive range of adhesion level, film thickness and color to match customer demand.
Advantages of this protective film :
1. Easy to be laminated and peeled-off
2. No glue residues, stains or marking left once the film is removed
3. Good anti-aging performance
4. Environmentally friendly: water-based glues are used, which are non-toxic, tasteless, and non-polluting.
5. The product specification such as peel strength, viscosity, color and size can be customized accoding to customer requirements.
Stainless Steel PE Protective Film, Item# RH05010BL
|Film Type||PE (Polyethylene) Film|
|Thickness||50 micron (0.05mm)|
|Adhesion on BA steel||150 ~200g/25mm|
|Cololr||Blue, other color available on request|
|Heat Resistance||60 ℃ ( 140℉)|
|Transport and storage condition||Temperature 15 to 30 ℃ ( 59 to 86℉)|
|Relative humidity 40 to 75% RH|
This PE protective film is Ideal for protection of Stainless steel surfaces including stainless steel, sheet metal, aluminum alloy with polished,matte, hairline surface, oxide colored profiles, oxide polished profiles, plastic profiles, steel door and windows profiles and many other surface types.
1. Products should be stored in ventilated and dry warehouse.
2. Keep away from fire and avoid direct sunlight.
3. It is recommended that the protective film be removed within three months.
4. The products not be exposed in the sun or be caught in the rain during transportation.
Protective Film is not liable of any loses or damages caused by the use of this product and recommend proper testing is cared out before application.
Protective Film encourage regular monitoring of all protection products over the life time of use.
Choose different protective film adhesive strength according to the different surface smoothness.
Sample test is welcome and free sample can be provided.
Any surface needs to be dry, clean and fully cured.
We have over 14 years of experience in the protection film industry, OEM & ODM and custom & bespoke orders are acceptable. we can adapt our protection film parameters to a specific characteristics suitable for your business or special need.
For more information on how to select a protective film, or to get samples shipped to you today, please contact us through phone or email.
Contact Person: Chloe