Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Auto Protective Film||Material:||PE Backing Film + Acrylic Glue|
|Thickness:||2.5mil, 70 Micron (0.07mm)||Color:||White|
vehicle protection film,
aluminum panel protective film
PE White Automotive Protective Film Offer Customize
Automotive Protective Film is the best protection solution for painted metal surfaces (carbodies) during the assembly, storage and transportation.
Applied after the painting process,our film provides reliable protection for painted surfaces susceptible to damage.Remove easily and disposed of in an environmental-friendly way.
Protect every interior and exterior detail on cars, trucks and other transportation types throughout the supply chain from manufacturer to showroom with our full line of temporary protective films.
It offers stable adhering capacity, is easily applied and leaves no residue behind when removed. This product can effectively protect the surface of alucobond panel surface from scratches, damage and contamination during transportation and installation.
Automotive Protective Film
|Film Type||PE (Polyethylene) Film|
|Thickness||70 micron (0.07mm)|
|Adhesion on steel||250g/25mm|
|Heat Resistance||80 ℃ ( 140℉)|
|Transport and storage condition||Temperature 15 to 30 ℃ ( 59 to 86℉)|
• Excellent UV resistance for up to 6 months.
• Conformable over bends and curved surfaces.
• Remains intact during transit.
• Easy to apply and remove no residue.
• For optimum performance, Ritian Automotive Protective Films should be applied and removed at a
temperature not less than 60°F (16°C).
• Surfaces should be dry and free from dirt, oil and other contaminates when film is applied.
• Product Surfaces should be dry and free from dirt, oil and other contaminates when film is applied.
• Protective film should be removed gradually beginning from one edge with a smooth even motion.
We have over 14 years of experience in the protection film industry, OEM & ODM and custom & bespoke orders are acceptable. we can adapt our protection film parameters to a specific characteristics suitable for your business or special need.
For more information on how to select a protective film, or to get samples shipped to you today, please contact us through phone or email.
Contact Person: Crystal