Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Surface Protective Film For Finished Furniture Marble Granite||Material:||PE|
|Standard Size:||1240mm * 200m (Customized Available)||Color:||Clear , Blue|
|Hardness:||Soft||Place Of Origin:||Guangdong China|
uv resistant laminating film,
pe lamination film
surface protective film for finished furniture marble granite
The use of laminates is very common for countertops, construction panels, cabinetry, flooring and laminate-surfaced furniture but a single scratch, nick or stain can destroy the look and value of the item. Laminates can be damaged during assembling, handling, storage and installation.
RITIAN surface laminate protective film ensures your finished surfaces remain blemish-free and maintain maximum value. Films are available in a broad range of thicknesses, providing protection from an array of damages.
|Material||PE (Polyethylene) Film|
|Thickness||50 - 70 micron (0.05 - 0.7mm)|
|Adhesion on BA steel||250-300g/25mm|
|Heat Resistance||60 ℃ ( 140℉)|
|Transport and storage condition||Temperature 15 to 30 ℃ ( 59 to 86℉)|
|Relative humidity||40 to 75% RH|
Ideal for protection of many surfaces including countertops, construction panels, cabinetry, flooring and laminate-surfaced furniture and many other surface types.
• Can be used on granite counter tops, laminate counter tops, counter tops, marble counter tops and laboratory tops
• Can be used on different flooring like tile, stone, linoleum, laminates, and factory finished hardwood.
• Can be used on appliances and surfaces not exposed to sunlight
• Demonstrates remarkable strength and durability
• Specifically designed for jobs up to 45 days
• Will not discolor or dye factory finished floors
1) It's so easy to peel off.
2) 100% virgin PE material and also soft.
3) After removed the products , there is no residue.
4) Good and steady adhesion.
5) Good antistatic ability.
6) High temperature resistance.
7) It's so easy to stick on any products.
Provided the product is protected against dust and extreme humidity, and is held under normal room conditions (15 ~ 30 ℃ ) for max. 12 months.
have over 14 years of experience in the protection film industry, OEM & ODM and custom & bespoke orders are acceptable. we can adapt our protection film parameters to a specific characteristics suitable for your business or special need.
For more information on how to select a protective film, or to get samples shipped to you today, please contact us at anytime.
Contact Person: Crystal