Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Automotive Paint Protection Film||Thickness:||0.07mm|
|Size:||1200mm*100m (Customized Available)||Adhesion:||Medium|
vehicle protection film,
car protection film
Removal 0.07mm pe protective film car paint protection film easy to apply and peel off
Automotive Protective Film is Automotive Protective Film is a surface protection solution for paint and unpaint metal plastic parts, with good UV resistance and perfertcpaint comparibility, protects the paint surface after the automotive is finished and avoids unnecessarydamage during transportation. Most reliable way to protect cars during the transportation process.
Protect every interior and exterior detail on cars, trucks and other transportation types throughout the supply chain from manufacturer to showroom with our full line of temporary protective films.
It offers stable adhering capacity, is easily applied and leaves no residue behind when removed. This product can effectively protect the surface of alucobond panel surface from scratches, damage and contamination during transportation and installation.
Automotive Protective Film
|Film Type||PE (Polyethylene) Film|
|Thickness||70 micron (0.07mm)|
|Adhesion on steel||250g/25mm|
|Heat Resistance||80 ℃ ( 140℉)|
|Transport and storage condition||Temperature 15 to 30 ℃ ( 59 to 86℉)|
Anti UV, scratch resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, easy to apply and peel off no residue.
• Provides reliable surface protection against dust, dirt, scratches and abrasion encountered in processing, handling, shipping and storage.
• Excellent UV resistance for up to 6 months.
• Conformable over bends and curved surfaces.
• Protection of surface finishes against impacts and dirt.
• Easy to apply and removal with no adhesive residue.
• For optimum performance, Ritian Automotive Protective Films should be applied and removed at a temperature not less than 60°F (16°C).
• Surfaces should be dry and free from dirt, oil and other contaminates when film is applied.
• Product Surfaces should be dry and free from dirt, oil and other contaminates when film is applied.
We have over 14 years of experience in the protection film industry, OEM & ODM and custom & bespoke orders are acceptable. we can adapt our protection film parameters to a specific characteristics suitable for your business or special need
For more information on how to select a protective film, or to get samples shipped to you today, please contact us through phone or email.
Contact Person: Crystal