Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Car Transport Protection Film||Thickness:||0.07mm|
|Material:||PE Back Film + Solvent - Based Acrylic||Size:||1200mm*100m (Customized Available)|
|Anti UV:||6 Months||Adhesion:||Medium|
vehicle protection film,
car protection film
UV automotive auto vehicle carrier transport protection film no adhesive residue
Automotive Transport Protection Film , Auto Body Protection Film No Adhesive Residue
Automotive Transport Protection Film offers stable adhering capacity, is easily applied and leaves no residue behind when removed. This product can effectively protect the surface of alucobond panel surface from scratches, damage and contamination during transportation and installation.
Automotive Protective Film is a surface protection solution for paint and unpaint metal plastic parts, with good UV resistance and perfertcpaint comparibility, protects the paint surface after the automotive is finished and avoids unnecessarydamage during transportation. Most reliable way to protect cars during the transportation process.
Applied after the painting process,our film provides reliable protection for painted surfaces susceptible to damage.Remove easily and disposed of in an environmental-friendly way.
Automotive Protective Film
|Film Type||PE (Polyethylene) Film|
|Thickness||70 micron (0.07mm)|
|Adhesion on steel||250g/25mm|
|Heat Resistance||80 ℃ ( 140℉)|
|Transport and storage condition||Temperature 15 to 30 ℃ ( 59 to 86℉)|
• Provides reliable surface protection against dust, dirt, scratches and abrasion encountered in
processing, handling, shipping and storage.
• Excellent UV resistance for up to 6 months.
• Conformable over bends and curved surfaces.
• Protection of surface finishes against impacts and dirt
• Easy to apply and removal with no adhesive residue
• For optimum performance, Ritian Automotive Protective Films should be applied and removed at a
temperature not less than 60°F (16°C).
• Surfaces should be dry and free from dirt, oil and other contaminates when film is applied.
• Product Surfaces should be dry and free from dirt, oil and other contaminates when film is appliedtective film should be removed gradually beginning from one edge with a smooth even motion.
Ritian Automotive Protective Film are tested and approved for exposure to the elements.
We offer a lower cost point for vehicles or components that the film will be removed prior to vehicle shipment.These films have limited resistance to UV and outdoor conditions.
We manufacture a full line of temporary protection films and special UV films with clean removal adhesives.
With years of export experience along with excellent quality,advanced services and competitive prices, Ritian has won numerous customers' trust and support.
We have over 14 years of experience in the protection film industry, OEM & ODM and custom & bespoke orders are acceptable. we can adapt our protection film parameters to a specific characteristics suitable for your business or special need
For more information on how to select a protective film, or to get samples shipped to you today, please contact us through phone or email.
Contact Person: Crystal