Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Vehicle Auto Paint Protection Film||Thickness:||0.07mm Or Customized|
|Anti UV:||6 Months Or Customized||Adhesion:||Medium Solvent Based Acrylic|
vehicle protection film,
aluminum panel protective film
No adhesive residue UV protection film for automotive door panel
Paint protection film is the most effective way of protecting vehicles from road damages such as stone chips, debris, scratches etc, able to preserve the different surfaces during assembly, transport and storage:
Automotive Protective Film is often a necessity for manufacturers to protect parts:
during production, transportation and fitting on the vehicle assembly line through to dispatching and removal at the sale site.
Remove easily and disposed of in an environmental-friendly way. It offers stable adhering capacity, is easily applied and leaves no residue behind when removed. This product can effectively protect the surface of alucobond panel surface from scratches, damage and contamination during transportation and installation.
The protective film can be used for :
Automotive Protective Film
|Film Type||PE (Polyethylene) Film|
|Thickness||70 micron (0.07mm)|
|Adhesion on steel||250g/25mm|
|Heat Resistance||80 ℃ ( 140℉)|
|Transport and storage condition||Temperature 15 to 30 ℃ ( 59 to 86℉)|
• Provides reliable surface protection against dust, dirt, scratches and abrasion encountered in
processing, handling, shipping and storage.
• Excellent UV resistance for up to 6 months.
• Conformable over bends and curved surfaces.
• Easy to apply and removal with no adhesive residue
• For optimum performance, Ritian Automotive Protective Films should be applied and removed at a
temperature not less than 60°F (16°C).
• Surfaces should be dry and free from dirt, oil and other contaminates when film is applied.
• Product Surfaces should be dry and free from dirt, oil and other contaminates when film is appliedtective film should be removed gradually beginning from one edge with a smooth even motion.
Ritian Automotive Protective Film are tested and approved for exposure to the elements.
We offer a lower cost point for vehicles or components that the film will be removed prior to vehicle shipment.These films have limited resistance to UV and outdoor conditions.
We manufacture a full line of temporary protection films and special UV films with clean removal adhesives.
With years of export experience along with excellent quality,advanced services and competitive prices, Ritian has won numerous customers' trust and support.
We have over 14 years of experience in the protection film industry, OEM & ODM and custom & bespoke orders are acceptable. we can adapt our protection film parameters to a specific characteristics suitable for your business or special need
For more information on how to select a protective film, or to get samples shipped to you today, please contact us through phone or email.
Contact Person: Crystal