Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Temporary Protection Film||Material:||PE|
|Removable:||Yes||Adhesion To Steel:||250g / 25mm|
Temporary protection film for freshly painted car bodies during transport
Car bodies Protective Film is ideal for freshly painted car bodies. Due to the good UV-resistance and perfect paint compatibility, RH1801 paint protective film is the most reliable way to protect cars during the transportation process.Remove easily and disposed of in an environmental-friendly way. It offers stable adhering capacity, is easily applied and leaves no residue behind when removed.
The protective film can Protect every interior and exterior detail on cars, trucks and other transportation types throughout the supply chain from manufacturer to showroom with our full line of temporary protective films.
This product can effectively protect the surface of alucobond panel surface from scratches, damage and contamination during transportation and installation.
Automotive Protective Film
|Film Type||PE (Polyethylene) Film|
|Thickness||70 micron (0.07mm)|
|Adhesion on steel||250g / 25mm|
|Heat Resistance||80 ℃ ( 140℉)|
|Transport and storage condition||Temperature 15 to 30 ℃ ( 59 to 86℉)|
• Protection of painted metal surfaces (carbodies) during the assembly, storage and transportation process
• Excellent UV resistance for up to 6 months.
• Conformable over bends and curved surfaces.
• Remains intact during transit.
• Easy to apply and remove no residue.
• For optimum performance, Ritian Automotive Protective Films should be applied and removed at a
temperature not less than 60°F (16°C).
• Surfaces should be dry and free from dirt, oil and other contaminates when film is applied.
• Product Surfaces should be dry and free from dirt, oil and other contaminates when film is appliedtective film should be removed gradually beginning from one edge with a smooth even motion.
To obtain best performance, use this product within 12 months from date of manufacture.
Ritian Automotive Protective Film are tested and approved for exposure to the elements.
We offer a lower cost point for vehicles or components that the film will be removed prior to vehicle shipment.These films have limited resistance to UV and outdoor conditions.
We manufacture a full line of temporary protection films and special UV films with clean removal adhesives.
With years of export experience along with excellent quality,advanced services and competitive prices, Ritian has won numerous customers' trust and support.
We have over 14 years of experience in the protection film industry, OEM & ODM and custom & bespoke orders are acceptable. we can adapt our protection film parameters to a specific characteristics suitable for your business or special need
For more information on how to select a protective film, or to get samples shipped to you today, please contact us through phone or email.
Contact Person: Crystal