Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Protection Film For Finished Floors Counter Tops Cabinets Appliances||Material:||PE + Glue|
|Size:||10mm - 1500mm Wide, 100m - 1000m Long||Color:||Blue Or Customized|
|Adhesive:||Acrylic||Heat Resistance:||60 ℃ ( 140℉)|
Protection film for finished floors counter tops cabinets appliances
The protective film can be applied during manufacturing, prior to transport or after on-site installation. When everything is ready for the final customer, the protective film can be quickly peeled off, leaving behind nothing but clean, unblemished stone surfaces.
The protective film can be used for;
• Can be used on granite counter tops, laminate counter tops, counter tops, marble counter tops and laboratory tops
• Can be used on different flooring like tile, stone, linoleum, laminates, and factory finished hardwood.
• Can be used on appliances and furniture.
• Demonstrates remarkable strength and durability
• Specifically designed for jobs up to 45 days
• Will not discolor or dye factory finished floors
Offers a wide range of protective films for decorative laminates, and is able to offer a solution for every type of coating:
HPL (High Pressure Laminate);
CPL (Continuous Pressure Laminate).
Our protective films are suitable for various types of gloss, from high gloss to matt.
|Material||PE (Polyethylene) Film|
|Thickness||50 - 100 micron (0.05 - 0.1mm)|
|Adhesion on BA steel||100-300g/25mm|
|Heat Resistance||60 ℃ ( 140℉)|
|Transport and storage condition||Temperature 15 to 30 ℃ ( 59 to 86℉)|
|Relative humidity||40 to 75% RH|
1. Choose different protective film adhesive strength according to the different surface smoothness.
2. Sample test is welcome and free sample can be provided.
3. Any surface needs to be dry, clean and fully cured.
Protective Film is not liable of any loses or damages caused by the use of this product and recommend proper testing is cared out before application. Protective Film encourage regular monitoring of all protection products over the life time of use.
Provided the product is protected against dust and extreme humidity, and is held under normal room conditions (15 ~ 30 ℃ ) for max. 12 months.
We have over 14 years of experience in the protection film industry, OEM & ODM and custom & bespoke orders are acceptable. we can adapt our protection film parameters to a specific characteristics suitable for your business or special need.
For more information on how to select a protective film, or to get samples shipped to you today, please contact us at anytime.
Contact Person: Crystal