Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Car Paint Protective Film||Thickness:||0.07mm|
|Size:||1200mm*100m (Customized Available)||Anti UV:||6 Months|
|Adhesion:||Medium||Adhesive:||Solvent - Based Acrylic|
White color removal pe protective film for automotive vehicle car with no residue
Automotive Protective Film is Applied after the painting process,our film provides reliable protection for painted surfaces susceptible to damage.
Remove easily and disposed of in an environmental-friendly way.The protective film can Protect every interior and exterior detail on cars, trucks and other transportation types throughout the supply chain from manufacturer to showroom with our full line of temporary protective films.
It offers stable adhering capacity, is easily applied and leaves no residue behind when removed. This product can effectively protect the surface of alucobond panel surface from scratches, damage and contamination during transportation and installation.
Automotive Protective Film
|Film Type||PE (Polyethylene) Film|
|Thickness||70 micron (0.07mm)|
|Adhesion on steel||250g/25mm|
|Heat Resistance||80 ℃ ( 140℉)|
|Transport and storage condition||Temperature 15 to 30 ℃ ( 59 to 86℉)|
• Provides reliable surface protection against dust, dirt, scratches and abrasion encountered in
processing, handling, shipping and storage.
• Excellent UV resistance for up to 6 months.
• Conformable over bends and curved surfaces.
• Protection of surface finishes against impacts and dirt
• Easy to apply and removal with no adhesive residue
• For optimum performance, Ritian Automotive Protective Films should be applied and removed at a
temperature not less than 60°F (16°C).
• Surfaces should be dry and free from dirt, oil and other contaminates when film is applied.
• Product Surfaces should be dry and free from dirt, oil and other contaminates when film is applied
• Protective film should be removed gradually beginning from one edge with a smooth even motion.
BENEFITS of applying RITIAN Automotive Protective Film:
1 - Protect your vehicle from sandblasting during transport.
(dust storms, rock salts, etc.)
2 - Protect your vehicle from rock chipping during transport.
(loose gravel, invisible road debris, etc.)
3 - Protect your vehicle from harmful chemicals during transport.
(low hanging branches, bushes, etc.)
4 - Protect your vehicle from getting scratched during transport.
(dripping oil or fluids from the car above, road splash, etc.)
5 - Protect your vehicle from squashed bugs during transport.
(gnats, grasshoppers, bees, etc.)
For more information on how to select a protective film, or to get samples shipped to you today, please contact us through phone or email.
Contact Person: Crystal