Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Dental Disposable Protective Barrier Film Medical Barrier Film,Black Color Dental Barrier Film||Color:||Clear ,Blue|
|Size:||4"x 6" X 1200 Pcs||Adhesion:||Acrylic Glue|
|Edge:||With Sticky Edge And Non Sticky Edge||Packing:||Film + Plastic Dispenser +box|
Barrier Film Roll Tape Blue 4" x 6" 1200 Sheets for Dental Tattoo with Dispenser Box
Product Description :
1) Use Barrier Film on surface areas to prevent contamination. Use it on drawer handles, cabinetry, telephones, lamps, chairs, sinks, tables, ultrasonic tanks or floor areas.
2) 45 Microns(MIC)/ 0.043mm Removable Protective Film Tape combines a moderate tack, low adhesion acrylic adhesive with a conformable, durable polyethylene film backing that will not damage anything.
3) It is more adhesive and thicker than any ordinary cling wrap. Its thickness is buildable, since multiple layers make it ticker and stronger.
4) Sticks well to clean, dry surfaces, not textured and dusty surface. Leaves no sticky residue upon removing.
5) Furthermore, it keeps everything organized during loading, shipping, and transportation of the product. It also prevents light scratches caused by installation, wiping, and cleaning. It can be used in various ways at home.
|Color||Clear , Blue|
|Size||4 '' *6 '' *1200pcs (10.16cm*15.24cm*1200pcs)|
|Edge||non adhseive edge|
|Packing||Film + Box + Plastic Dispenser|
|Qty / CTN||12 sets / ctn|
- Clean the surface prior to applying the sheeting. With clean gloves or hands, disinfect the area and then place each cover so that it protects the entire surface.
- After a patient has been treated, carefully remove the plastic sheeting without coming in contact with the underlying surface.
- Apply new barrier film, and carry on with the rest of your day. Discard surface barriers after use.
- You can use barrier film on any area to prevent contamination. Such as cabinetry, telephones, lamps, chairs, sinks, ultrasonic tanks, tables.
A . Barrier film sheet ensure protection from cross contamination caused by airborne aerosols, splash and debris produced during dental procedures.
B . Quick and easy to use covers that provide protection for dental staff and patients alike at an affordable price.
C . The perforated 4" x 6" sheets are easy to apply, easy to remove and leave no residue while providing a superior barrier on almost any surface.
Provided the product is protected against dust and extreme humidity, and is held under normal room conditions (15 ~ 30 ℃ ) for max.18 months.
We have over 14 years of experience in the protection film industry, OEM & ODM and custom & bespoke orders are acceptable. we can adapt our protection film parameters to a specific characteristics suitable for your business or special need.
Contact Person: Crystal